If you don’t have a website that contributes directly to your revenue through sales or leads, you’re missing out on a huge potential market. In today’s modern world not having a website or having an out dated one often causes a bad first impression with your potential clients.
– 12 Billion searches per month occur in the United States, and more than 100 Billion globally.
-Nearly 80% of US consumers research products and services online. Mostly every major brand or business is represented with a website and a variety of social media accounts.
You need a website that represents your company well AND helps grow your business.
SocialLite has built many clean, specific and effective websites. So what can we deliver on? Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
– Web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
– Mobile-friendly, responsive design. About 60 percent of all internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and about half of total internet traffic flows through mobile apps. We’ll design a site for you that looks great on any screen.
– SEO Optimized website.
– Clearly communicating your companies message with information on your products, services, and company culture amongst other information.
– Driving leads and attracting traffic via search engine optimization and using conversion centered design along an advanced user experience to drive your visitors to take action.
– Clear call to actions, helping visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, sign up information, etc.
– Advanced functionalities such as eCommerce, password protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. Whatever you may need, we can build it.
– Blogging and content marketing through well written web content helps build your brand and attract traffic. Companies that blog regularly have 95% more inbound links, more social shares and overall higher revenue.
The websites we design are tailored to meet the online needs of your visitors and we want you to be involved in the process! When you design a site with us, you will be involved with:
– Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. For the convenience of our clients majority of our meetings are held via video conferencing.
– Collaboration with our team to review the web process, set expectations and answer any questions.
– Approval process of your site’s design, content, and launch date.
– Customized process to fit your needs. Of course we know schedules can be conflicting and hectic at times, so we remain flexible to whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
We can create a website that exceeds your expectations and frames your business attractively, all while increasing your success.