Through our local search engine optimization (SEO) services we can help your business or brand in achieving higher rankings in the local search results. No matter if you have a single location serving a local community or multiple locations across the United States.
– We’ll perform Google+, Bing and Yahoo Local search optimization. Each of these three major search engines have their own local portals where businesses can be listed. Google+ Local Business is the biggest of the three local search engines and has the ability to deliver the most calls and traffic to your web site. In addition to optimizing Google+ Local Business listings, we will also optimize the listing within Yahoo Local and Bing Local. Google may be the largest search engine to date, but many consumers are still loyal to Yahoo and Bing. We ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target location or service area(s).
– As needed or requested, we’ll add you to other local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, MojoPages and Yelp. Our team will also research similar directories based upon your industry and submit your business information to them.
Over 97% of the population use the Internet when researching local products and services.
– We’ll create business citations. A business citation can be defined as a reference of your business name, contact information, address(s) and more on another web site. An example citation would be a listing on your local Chamber of Commerce website where they reference your business information, but there is not a link back to your web site.
– We’ll help you get online reviews. 90% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase online. Online reviews can provide positive social proof about your or your company and help increase trust with your audience. At SocialLite we can help you implement an effective online review acquisition strategy as well as provide recommendations on the best software for customer review marketing.
– You want to know for sure that you’re getting what you’re paying for. Therefore, we’ve got regular detailed reports and records you can request anytime to track your local search engine optimization effectiveness. You can check your Google Analytics reports for a comprehensive overview of your website’s local SEO performance. Tasks and reports detailing how we’ve improved your site and search results are sent monthly.
The more contact we have with you, the better we’ll be able to achieve your objectives. 45% of consumers use search engines as their primary tool to find local business information and/or services. Make sure your website is the top result they see.